1. Any on-line purchase of products from Mikes On-Line Dive Store will be governed by these terms to the exclusion of any other terms.
2. All products are offered subject to their availability.
3. All orders are subject to acceptance by saferdive Store.
4. The quantity, quality and description of any specifications for the products shall be those set out in the site but you should be aware that the images appearing on the website are not always accurate. We reserve the right to correct errors and omissions in any price or other information without any liability. We are happy to offer advice Any advice or recommendations concerning the suitability or otherwise of a product for the intended user but point out that such advice is followed or acted upon entirely at your own risk.
5. You should hold a recognised diving qualification issued by a recognised training organisation before purchasing or using any diving equipment from saferdive Store.
6. Please note items sold onclearance are non-returnable due to the nature of the sale.
7. We may contact you if we cannot accept your order due to a pricing or product description error on the website.
1. Items may sometimes be out of stock in our own warehouse, or that of the distributor or manufacturer. If this causes your order to be sent in more than one shipment, we will charge for the initial shipment only.
2. You will be advised of the estimated delivery period.
3. Any claim based on any defect in quality or condition of the products must be notified to us within 10 days of delivery after which you will be deemed to have accepted the products.
4. The standard delivery cost per shipment to a mainland UE address is from 6 Euro. If you would like your goods shipped by another method you will need to contact us.
5. Risk of damage to or loss of the product shall pass to you at the point at which it is delivered.
1. Payment is due on order.
2. It should be noted that your payment card will be debited in Euro.
3. All prices on the website are subject to change without prior notice to reflect any increase in the cost to us.
4. We aim to protect legitimate credit card owners from fraud and therefore will report to the necessary authorities any person attempting to use a card which they are not authorised to use.
WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
1. Should there be a defect in any of the product supplied then we will replace the defective products free of charge or if you choose not to have a replacement you are entitled to a full refund of the price of the product (or a proportionate part of the price). Your statutory rights are unaffected.
RETURNING UNWANTED, WRONG SIZE OR FAULTY GOODS
1. Damaged Goods: Please contact email@example.com immediately upon noticing any fault. The goods can then either be replaced or a full refund given.
1. If goods are to be shipped or used overseas, then it is your responsibility to ensure that the product is allowed to be shipped, and used in your country.
2. Due to it being a circumstance beyond our control, we do not accept any responsibility for shipment delays due to customs issues and/or for any excise duties levied on a consignment.
YOUR RIGHT TO CANCEL
You may cancel your order and return the products to us and receive a refund at any time up to s14 days after you have received the products. To cancel or return all or part of an order you must notify us firstname.lastname@example.org
We confirm that we will not pass on any of your information to any other company. The information we have about you will be stored on our computer and your details added to our mailing list.
You are not entitled to assign or transfer any of your rights or obligations under this contract. This contract shall be governed by the laws of Poland and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Polish courts.